Born: 12th April 2006
Laura, South Australia
- Loves going for walks
- Hanging his head in your arms
- Visiting new places
- Puddles! (Any water really)
- Wearing a rug during winter
- Having to wait for his dinner
- He has stripes on his front legs!
- Original name was ‘Blithe Moon Hubble’
- He has been on TV as he loves to go in the ANZAC Day marches
We promote a model of care across our organisation which is child centred and family sensitive.
We have moved to our new premises at 1/16 Henry Wilson Drive, Rosebud (on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula)
Programs / Therapies
We offer Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dietics, Equine & Animal Assisted Therapies, Food Learning Programs & Groups
Barefoot has the honour of working with some amazing animals all of who have different personalities and strengths.